A collection of knitterly things that I want to do (relatively soon).
1. Take better pictures of my finished socks, preferably on sock blockers.
2. Double knit a pair of socks i.e. two at a time, one inside the other. It’s a little bit of knitting magic! This Knitty article has a great explanation of the process.
3. Knit My Heaven shawl.
4. Attend a fibre festival. (Check! I’ll be heading to the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitter’s Fair this weekend).
5. Spin my own yarn. Now that the weather should be cooling down, I’ll be more inclined to pick up some fibre. Clammy hands don’t lend well to spinning.
6. Try Cat Borhdi’s Sweet Tomato Heel